- This event has passed.
Bioenergy Australia Conference
Nov 14, 2016 - Nov 16, 2016
First held in 2000, the Bioenergy Australia Conference has grown to attract delegates from Australia and overseas. This year’s conference is expected to be just as well attended.
Topics covered include
- biomass resources, feedstock preparation and supply chain
- algae and other future feedstocks
- conventional and advanced liquid biofuels
- pyrolysis, hydrothermal processing and gasification
- biogas production and use
- heat and power
- biochar, biorefining
- policies, finance and investment and the markets of bioenergy.