- This event has passed.
Solar-Diesel Hybrid & Battery Systems Conference 2017
Sep 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - Sep 6, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
The Solar-Diesel Hybrid & Battery Systems Conference will have a technical focus, covering key design, implementation, and operational considerations for solar-diesel hybrid and battery systems including installation and maintenance.
The event has been created to help businesses take advantage of cleaner energy through improving the quality of their power generation systems using innovative solar-diesel hybrid and battery installations.
The conference features a full day workshop on Designing Standalone Power Systems presented by Energy Storage Council president and SolarQuip principal Glen Morris, as well as eight 45-minute presentations on:
- Building the Autonomous Grid
- Tipperary Station Case Study – Solar-Diesel Generator System in the Northern Territory
- Hybrid System Using Innovative Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology for Pumping Water
- Standalone Power Systems Incorporating Solar, Diesel and Vanadium Flow Batteries
- Innovative Solar/Wind-Diesel Hybrid Energy Systems
- Hybrid Systems: The Future of Energy Stability
- Remote Battery Based Power Systems
- Local WA Case Studies – Single Wire Earth Return, Electric Cars, Clouds and Solar Generation