- This event has passed.
ENA Regulation Seminar 2016
Aug 3, 2016
Energy Networks Association is pleased to announce that the program for the ENA Regulation Seminar 2016: Regulation under challenge, to be held in Brisbane from on Wednesday August 3, 2016 is now available.
Join representatives from the industry, government and regulatory experts to discuss the key regulatory challenges and opportunities in a dynamic energy system.
Regulation under challenge features a Keynote Address from Catherine J.K. Sandoval, Commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission.
Key speakers and panel participants also include:
- Ms Paula Conboy, chair, Australian Energy Regulator
- Mr John Pierce, chair, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Mr Paul Johnston, director, Head of Australian Equities Research, RBC Capital Markets
- Mr Frank Montiel, executive officer, Markets, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Mr Euan Morton, principal, Synergies Economic Consulting
- Mr Gerard Brody, chief executive officer, Consumer Action Law Centre
Last year’s event sold out, so register now to secure your spot.
The event will be held on August 3, from 1-6pm.