- This event has passed.
Australian Energy Week 2021
May 24, 2021 @ 8:00 am - May 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Australia’s most comprehensive energy event
AEW is the annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire energy value chain, from CEOs to analysts, energy traders to engineers. And everyone in between.
With six different content streams for you to choose from, the agenda covers the full breadth of opportunities and challenges facing generators, networks, retailers, end users and policy makers during the current energy transition. The content is designed to help you better understand the interplay of various technological, policy and commercial drivers and to help future proof your planning.
With every major energy company in attendance as well as policy makers and regulators from every state (and federal), AEW is the place to make connections, meet industry leaders and do business.
Here are just some of the speakers you will hear from at Australian Energy Week:
- The Hon Lily Ambrosio, Minister for Energy, Environment & Climate Change & Minister for Solar Homes, Victorian Government
- Kerry Schott, Independent Chair, Energy Security Board
- Paul Broad, Chief Executive Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Rod Duke, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Queensland
- Richard Van Breda, Chief Executive Officer, Stanwell
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, AGL Energy
- Frank Tudor, Managing Director, Jemena
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
Why you need to be at Australian Energy Week in 2021
- Be part of the most comprehensive energy event in 2021, with 96 hours of content covering the full energy supply chain
- Hear from the leaders shaping the future of the industry, including Ministers, industry CEOs and chairs from leading regulators
- Get access to expert analysis designed to help you understand the interplay between all parts of the value chain
- Hear case studies from engineering, technology and operational leaders from the generators, networks, retailers and end users forging new ground with innovative approaches to delivering commercial and sustainable outcomes
- Learn about game-changing technologies, from the impact of utility-scale and home batteries, AI, hydrogen for storage, to the Internet of Things
- Network with leaders from every major energy company
Book your tickets online here or for assistance call +61 (0)2 9977 0565 or email us. You can also recoup up to 50 per cent of the costs of participating in Australian Energy Week through the Business Events Grants Program. Find out more here.
Members of supporting partners receive a 10% discount. To access this membership discount, quote promo code ASSN when registering.