From 2019, Energy Networks Australia is offering businesses, government bodies, academia and supply chain partners the opportunity to join Energy Networks in its work through its Affiliate Program.
Why become an affiliate?
With 24 member companies providing more than 16 million electricity and gas connections to customers across the country, Energy Networks Australia is the reference point, interface and the sector advocate for governments, policy-makers and communities.
Energy Networks focuses on the important issues affecting gas distribution and electricity transmission and distribution networks, including national and state government policy and regulatory environments, operational and technical issues, reliability and power quality, and peak energy demand management and efficiency.
If your organisation is involved with, affected by or concerned with gas distribution and electricity transmission and distribution, affiliation status with Energy Networks Australia offers you the opportunity to align with the company and advance your work through exclusive events, knowledge growth, networking and partnership.
Related article:Consumers to benefit from Energy Charter launch
Affiliate program benefits
- Daily Energy News Brief – an early morning media report (before 8am workdays) summarising energy-related news from the previous 24-hours, covering national and state press and broadcast news
- Access to workshops and webinars in response to emerging issues, keeping you abreast of relevant events as and when they happen
- Attendance for twoat Energy Networks Australia’s Annual Dinner, an exclusive, invitation-only event offering networking opportunities with leaders and senior stakeholders in the energy and political sectors
- The official Energy Networks Australia Affiliate image to display on your website
- Your business listed as an Affiliate on the Energy Networks Australia website with a hyperlink to your website
- Member rates to exclusive Energy Networks Australia events, including:
- Energy Networks Australia’s biennial national conference, the pre-eminent industry event showcasing top-tier international and domestic speakers, captains of industry, thought leaders, influencers and expert panels
- Annual Regulation Seminar – in Brisbane, preceding the ACCC/AER Regulatory Conference
- Future Grid Seminar – held biennially
- Gas Seminar – held biennially.
Related article:GHD recruits transmission expert to inspire innovation
Eligibility and Fees
Eligibility for the Affiliate Program will be assessed under the following criteria:
- Business with an interest in the Australian energy network sector
- Australian Government body involved with the energy network industry and/or its regulations
- Industry supply chain partners
- Consulting firms providing services to gas and energy network businesses
- Other organisations considered relevant and appropriate by Energy Networks Australia.
The Annual Fee of $5,500 (inclusive of GST) covers the period January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. Fees will be pro-rated for businesses joining during the year.