Energy Networks Australia’s 2020 annual awards program will open on 1 July 2020.
There are two awards:
- The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that is demonstrating outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- The Industry Innovation Award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Energy Networks Australia members are invited to apply.
- Applications open – 1 July 2020
- Applications close – Tuesday 18 August 2020
- Shortlisted applicants announced – 4 September 2020
- Videoconference interview for shortlisted applicants – 10 September 2020
- Winners announced – October 2020
|Consumer Engagement Award |
Energy Networks Australia, in partnership with Energy Consumers Australia, will welcome applications for the 2020 Energy Consumers Australia Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award.
This award recognises an Australian energy network business that demonstrates outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
Judging panel: Lynne Gallagher, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia (Chair) Gavin Dufty, Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent De Paul Society Mark Henley, Manager Advocacy and Energy Advocate, Uniting Communities Robyn Robinson, Non-Executive Director, Council on the Ageing Merryn York, Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission Jim Cox, Board Member, Australian Energy Regulator
Industry Innovation Award
This award is in recognition of leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Judging panel: Jill Cainey , General Manager Networks, Energy Networks Australia (Chair) Gavin Dufty , Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent de Paul Society David Feeney, EGM Networks, Australian Energy Market Commission Craig Chambers, Director, Business Development & Transactions, Australian Renewable Energy Agency Lillian Patterson, Director, Energy Transformation, Clean Energy Council Violette Mouchaileh, Executive General Manager, Emerging Markets & Services, Australian Energy Market Operator
Click here for more information or contact Alicia White on (03) 9103 0402.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com.